Page 1 of 1
Ranger Engine \  oil pressure

oil pressure

Ranger Engine Ranger Tech
views 1327
replies 7
following 3

scrp1day   +1y
my oil press take slike 10 minutes to read anything is this normal. i think im just being anal cuz i just dumped a bunch of money in it. any body know about it let me know
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
does the needle just sit there and like 10 minutes later pops up into place? or does it bounce around a lot when you 1st start the truck?
scrp1day   +1y
it styas at the bottom and then pops up real fast about 10 minutes after its been running. im pretty sure it just needs to warm up but im just makin sure
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
tiffs truck does the saem thing with a few of the guages and i think theres a short sumwhere from mudding in her truck.. so u may have a short sumwhere?
bodydropped85   +1y
i woudlnt worry about it there dummy gauges anyways. they only start workin once the motor gets above 6psi oil pressure. thats y i put a manual gauge in mine...
scrp1day   +1y
define manual gague. when i here manual i m of the opinion you have to make it work. just any info thanks james god of the ranger lol
bodydropped85   +1y
haha i would have the oil pressure checked tho. a mechanical gauge uses a 1/8 line w/ actually oil in it to determine how much pressure is actually there. the line comes off the block strait to the gauge.
scrp1day   +1y
ill have to check that out thanks
Page 1 of 1