threads
Page 1 of 4
Site News Comments \  Revised site - very confusing !!!

Revised site - very confusing !!!

Site News Comments
views 8190
replies 36
following 5

Cusser   +1y
see above
baha   +1y
Any specifics?

Please use this section for any bugs/complaints or feature requests, it helps me keep better track.
http://www.mazdabscene.com/bug
Post was last edited on Aug 18, 2015 08:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
Cusser   +1y
Is there any way to "quote" like on all other boards?

I had to sign in using my E-mail address, then my previous password was no good. I was off for 2 days because I didn't get that far. So I needed to pretend that I was a doofus and forgot my password, got E-mail with temporary password, signed in, changed password back to what it was, that's for starters. I also can't find stuff. Something about being accepted as a friend before receiving PMs, assuming one can still send PMs.
baha   +1y
I guess you missed all the notices about the changes including logging in with your email and unable to carry over passwords. Glad you got it worked out.

I think I've responded to every post you have made about PMs. Again, you don't need someone to accept a friend request in order to send a PM. I attached a screen shot as an example. It's really easy, just click someones name or picture and then click Send Message.

Quotes
You currently can't quote posts but if you really think it's needed it may be added in the future.
post photo
baha   +1y
Thanks for the feed back.
sincitylocal   +1y
I think I'll not be back until things are a little more navigable.
ulrich   +1y
"I had to sign in using my E-mail address, then my previous password was no good. I was off for 2 days because I didn't get that far. So I needed to pretend that I was a doofus and forgot my password, got E-mail with temporary password, signed in, changed password back to what it was, that's for starters. I also can't find stuff. Something about being accepted as a friend before receiving PMs, assuming one can still send PMs. "

Same here. Only I use numerous emaill addresses, so firts I had to figure out which one I gave Bsecne.

I don't seem to be able to quote properly.
immortal1 (linn)   +1y
Wow, this place looks a little different than the last time I was here. Guess I will need to spend a few minutes getting used to the new Scene.
Cusser   +1y
Baha - today it did "remember" my sign in information, even though I asked it to (yesterday). I understand that negative comments about the site are like calling your baby "ugly".
baha   +1y
Sorry Cusser, hope I didn't come off abrasive.

I know there's room for improvement and really, I do appreciate all the feed back, good or bad.

I created the Bug/Feature section so you all can see what's being worked on or fixed. This is the link -> http://www.mazdabscene.com/bug