Page 5 of 22
Mazda Projects \  Mymmeryloss's other Bagged and Bodied B2200

Mymmeryloss's other Bagged and Bodied B2200

Mazda Projects
views 40622
replies 215
following 31

mymmeryloss   +1y

Hopefully get this wired up later today and get everything tightened up and see how tye new engine sounds.
post photo
robzilla   +1y

Hahaha!! They are afraid of going outside? At least you can get work done in the street without have a everyone stop by and see what you are working on. That used to happen to me and it would cause big delays.

Get that fan wired up and fire that engine up!
mymmeryloss   +1y
So in got the fan wired and the motor fired right up but the clutch is slipping and I'm not sure what's going on with it. Guess I'll fuck with it more tomorrow after work.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
mymmeryloss   +1y
So new slave but didnt get to install it before i head to vegas for the weekend to see Sin

Pretty pissed that i didnt get the truck up and running before we leave but oh well i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lowlyfe   +1y
Glad its just the slave cylinder. Easy peasy fix. Enjoy vegas man, I was there last month for 3 days and had a great time.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Got the slave in and bled and new hoses. Truck fired right up. Went to drive it and it died and now it wont start. Tried jumping it and tapping the starter and no dice.

Any help? Gonna try to fuck with it tomorrow evening again but i miss driving this truck

robzilla   +1y
Did you figure it out? One of the times I was installing my engine I blew the main fuse the first time I fired it up. Do you have a good ground? 12v Power at the starter?
mymmeryloss   +1y

Its an interesting problem. If i let it sit overnight and then put the jump box on it it will start right up and run until i shut it off and then nothing. No power.

Battery volts are 8.5 sitting but 13.8 running.

I havent gotten to actually drive it yet so im thinking its not getting revved high enough to charge the battery.

Been working on some other projects and havent had time to work on it much

robzilla   +1y
I would trade the battery and see if the problem follows the battery or have that battery load tested. Sounds like the battery is the problem.
lowlyfe   +1y
Weird, my brothers truck is doing the same thing, amongst other things. But he was able to start his by wiggling the wiring harness under the ignition column. A friend of ours installed the dash and I have a feeling he fawked something up with the wiring...