Page 1 of 2
Mazda Lowering Static \  bed lining

bed lining

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1184
replies 13
following 8

kimballs   +1y
Does anyone know how much it would cost for a bed lining and where a good place is to go. I have a Mazda b2200 93 base model truck.
dan woodland   +1y

Where are you located?

In Northeast Ohio Ziebart does them for around $300.
kimballs   +1y
Bremerton washington.
orangemazdab2000   +1y
Linex in Mt. Vernon
sincitylocal   +1y
I called linex here in Vegas. They want $600+ to do my bed.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Don't do anything but linex. The best by far

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
kimballs   +1y
I actually have heard good things about roll on bed lining called herculiner. I don't need heavy duty liner just for appearance and minor healing of occasional garbage and my go kart
onebadkota   +1y
I spray xtreme liner (same material as linex...actually holds color a bit better). We charge $425 for a reg. size bed under the rail. $475 for 8' bed... $50 more if you go over the rail.

Just another idea of prices..... Personally I would only go with a high pressure polyurea liner. I think it looks better and is much tougher then your low pressure liners. I would stay away from diy can liners...but that's just me.
mymmeryloss   +1y

I have a rhino liner on my dodge. I hate it. Its cheap, it peels easily and the black bleeds down the side of my bed when it rains.

Ive heard nothing but bad things about rhino liners
kimballs   +1y
They want 650 up here for my truck and it's only standard size bed. That's a little pricey for me I was looking at about 300 , 460 I would consider but no more than that.