Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  bed cover??.?

bed cover??.?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 805
replies 6
following 4

chrispy9151   +1y
looking for a snap on bed cover for my 87 mazda standard cab short bed any year make and models that would work good?
kimballs   +1y
There called Tonneau covers there not cheap for the most part. Your best chance is to go to your local canopie store or yard. And ask what they can do for you. Online is going to be more expensive and not to mention shipping...
alittlelow   +1y
i have a tonneau cover from a toyota p/u i think its from years 84 to 95 it fits pretty good on mine
chrispy9151   +1y
ya i know what their called just wasnt sure if they even made one for this other than a flush check mate cover...got one off a 05 ranger and its just to narrow and i cant use the c clamps cause how my bed is built so i need to attach it to the bed rails itself kinda like self tapping screws
chrispy9151   +1y
if u all have a facebook look me up for pics my phone wont let me up load pics
kimballs   +1y
I thought you were asking a different question, sorry. But I still recommend going to a canopie yard and asking if they sell tonneau covers there. And if they do, Im sure if your in the right place they will find the perfect cover for you.
dan woodland   +1y
It's not a snap on but this one is nice. I have one and like it a lot and I'm not a fan of the tilt covers.

They custom made my cover and it was around $200 shipped (4 years ago now).
Page 1 of 1