threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  NEED TO REPAIR, REINFORCE, & full-tube my chassis!

NEED TO REPAIR, REINFORCE, & full-tube my chassis!

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 4440
replies 3
following 3

Papo The B2200   +1y
My chassis is really worn, I need to get it repaired, & reinforced... If I can't do that then I'll put more money towards full-tubing the chassis
thread post photo
like this, to save my B2200...

Please let me know if you know of a place that knows how to do this in or around FL...

(Btw, caps lock was on when I typed up part of the title, I just didn't want to backspace & type it up again... , and no I'm not into muscle cars...)
geterdun   +1y
If you plan to keep the 2200 forever, you need to buy a parts spare truck anyway. Hunt one dead on Craigslist, inspect the frame, barter, hope for someone wanting to unload it, '87-'93- B2200 or B2600, most parts are the same. Maybe your truck will become the ravaged parts truck if the new one is in better shape all around!
mymmeryloss   +1y
What are your plans for the truck?
Papo The B2200   +1y
My reasons for building this truck hit a bit close to home...

Therefore even if the other B-series was in better condition I wouldn't transfer the project over to the other one.

But as far as plans go,
-13B or 20B twin-turbo (I was considering a 1JZ but the rotary has the personality I'm looking for.)

-Gen 7 RX7 undercarriage conversion

- redoing the interior in black

-Installing a new double DIN (current one doesn't retract)

-I want to get old S30 Z or Porsche bucket seats

-Paint it LP2 Midnight Purple

-Get the front bumper in black (mine's a bit broken)

-Replace all telemetry with STACK LTD gauges

-Fuel Safe fuel cell w/ a Bosch fuel pump (mounted in the bed)

-Battery relocation to what was the rear bench

There's A LOT more but this is just off the top of my head...

Also, sorry for the long overdue response kinda forgot I had an account here lol.
Page 1 of 1