Page 1 of 2
Mazda Lowering Static \  sagging to the right

sagging to the right

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 2093
replies 14
following 7

chrismp91   +1y
so my buddy's b22 is bagged in the front and mono leaf in the back on air shocks hes replaced the shocks twice and it still sags to the passanger side and has alot of give to that side with a passanger or turning...weve replaced the leaf spring and it still does it...and also whoever mono leafed it before insted of taking the leafs out and leaving the over load spring the biggest thick one they used a middle leaf and cut it short would that be the isue?...but it doesn't sag to the driver side at all
mymmeryloss   +1y
Post pics of the setup
chrismp91   +1y
ill try later today if he swings by but its a normal static drop 3in blocks mono leaf with air shocks...but whoever did the mono leaf took all the leafs out and cut one of the middle leafs short insted of using the overload leaf at the bottom
chrismp91   +1y
normal static drop 3in blocks mono leaf with air shocks...but whoever did the mono leaf took all the leafs out and cut one of the middle leafs short insted of using the overload leaf at the bottom could that be the isue and if so why doesn't the driver side sag its really stiff on that side tho
post photo
post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
It's because the fuel tank is on the right side.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Those pictures dont show much
dgtllvr   +1y
Front and back are stiff on drivers side? Or just the rear? Pretty sure you have a dead shock if its just the rear and only one side.
chrismp91   +1y
ya the front will stay up level and stiff and the back driver side will also but the back right will sag but if u pick up on the wheel well the truck will level out but then sag back down once u let go hes replaced the shocks twice and the leaf springs....and why did someone cut a mid leaf and use it insted of the thick over load spring for a mono leaf?...and idk about a dead shock cause hes replaced them twice
chrismp91   +1y
post photo
post photo
post photo
chaserjohndoe   +1y
mine sits about like that as well. not as bad just a slight difference. I have stock suspension under mine. Just have 3 inch blocks in the back and lowered torsions in the front. When you sit in the truck it levels out.

Have someone sit in it then measure the fender lip to the ground on all 4 corners and compare notes. Should be within a quarter inch from side to side.
Post was last edited on Mar 16, 2014 01:03. This post has been edited 1 times.