threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  lowering my b2000 need help?

lowering my b2000 need help?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1269
replies 6
following 2

firstb2000   +1y
I recently got an 86 b2000 in a trade, he threw in 3" lowering blocks so I put those on and took the torsion bars out. I have some escalade wheels to put on it ive done my research on how to install those and in just gonna grind those tabs off but I was wondering Wat kind of lug nuts I exactly need ive heard different things. I want the truck lower, I read you can take the legs out, what leaves do I take out? now to get the front more low what can I do that is really cheap. I don't wanna spend too much money on this thing really on a cheap budget. I was thinking of just taking the struts out. I know it's gonna ride like crap but I really don't care how the ride is. all info to drop it on the ground will be much appreciated.
btw its my first post go easy on me lol.

thanks in advance.
daryncalton   +1y
My truck is lowered for $40. I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone. I've got a build thread. It's reindexed torsion bars 3 notches and 3"blocks with a monoleaf. I did everything off of DIYs from this site. I am running Chevy Z71 wheels with ground tabs and I have my original Mazda lugnuts I am just careful when I put the wheels on. I've put 3000+ miles on this setup with no problems.
firstb2000   +1y
what does reindexing the torsion bar do? can you get lower then no torsion bars by reindexing them? and what's your build thread titled as so I can find it. would like to see Wat your truck looks like. what leafs do I take out, all except the top one?
daryncalton   +1y
Throwback 93 B2200 or something like that. Reindexing seems safer and should ride better. I left the main leaf and put the overload leaf on top.
daryncalton   +1y
Here is the build thread...

This is the monoleaf DIY that I went by when doing mine.

And this is the DIY I went by when reindexing my torsion bars.
firstb2000   +1y
alright thanks, your truck looks nice. I like the stance of it. I'd like to go just a little lower. what else would I have to do to go lower. I would do bags but it's just not I'm my budget
daryncalton   +1y
My frame is on the axle how it is. You would have to do a notch to get the rear any lower and the front you can still adjust the torsion bars and flip your ball joints. My torsion bars aren't adjusted at all.
Page 1 of 1