threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  What size rims can I put on my B-2000?

What size rims can I put on my B-2000?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 812
replies 3
following 2

mrpielovin   +1y
I posted on here about maybe installing a lift kit to maybe get some bigger tires, however I was wondering what size rims I could put on without any modifications.

I have seen some people with 17" tires on the site with what seems to be no lift on so I was a bit curious?!

Thanks for any help guys!
sincitylocal   +1y
Some people have 22s on their trucks, but the tires are rubber bands, and wheel wells need to be modified for that.
18s are reasonable, and you shouldn't have to do anything to fit them.
mrpielovin   +1y
Well I have what seems to be a few possible choices on craigslist.

I know it sounds cheesy but somebody is selling some Cadillac rims really cheap they are 16 and have slightly smaller tires he wasn't sure on the size when I texted them he said he would tell me after work to be sure.

If they seem like they fit I have been reading the the centerhole may not be big enough but I can just "grind of the hubs" what exactly does that mean, and is it safe?
sincitylocal   +1y
If you pull your wheels off, you'll see some "tabs" on the hubs and axles that center the wheels when you mount them.
Some people grind those tabs off, in order to get wheels to fit. Many people have used the Cadillac wheels, so don't think it's too cheesy.
I have Chevy wheels on mine and I'm running a 235/50-16.
Page 1 of 1