Page 2 of 2
Mazda Engine General \  help identifying parts

help identifying parts

Mazda Engine General Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 6842
replies 15
following 3

mazdamobber   +1y
Dizzy, you will have too wait until this weekend for me to try to get the time to tear my truck apart on your behalf
dizzy baird   +1y
i understand mobber. i can wait. just let me know when your avail
dizzy baird   +1y

ok so how does ur truck run without vac lines on stock carb?
charlesskelter   +1y
Currently, my idle is high, I am experiencing dieseling and when braking if I don't slow down through the gears (utilize engine breaking at 2nd gear speeds) sometimes she stalls. BUT, I had tons more issues before disconnecting my computer. The dieseling was already present, and the idle was so ridiculously high and fluctuated horribly. I had to sit on the clutch at every stop or listen to a surging scream at idle. I've got a few other issues that need attention (need some $) before I can determine that the de-vac was the cause but with some fidling of the carb screws I think it will be awesome, I'm just waiting until I fix the other issues to start making carb adjustments.
mazdamobber   +1y
That's nuts mine was doing similar stuff until I started connecting all of mine. It still idles high but not nearly as bad and it stopped all of the stalling out all together now.mine really doesn't idle to high after warming up. Mostly it just neds to have the carb adjusted properly
mazdamobber   +1y
Ok so I feel terrrible about not getting to that this last weekend. I thouroghly appologize, a ton of stuff came up. I will see what I can do over the next few days about even just redoing the pics that I have already taken. again my appologies.