Page 5 of 12
Mazda Projects \  Project: Paint Runner

Project: Paint Runner

Mazda Projects
views 20293
replies 116
following 10

lowcolorado   +1y
Anyone? I'm thinking I need to move the notch down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dougivks   +1y
I moved my notch down. what i did is measure from the bottom of the frame at the back of the cab to the ground, then made sure I had at least that much room between the top of the axle and the bottom of my notch (maybe with a few inches extra).
lowcolorado   +1y
Thanks man did u have the truck on jack stands? My front is already bagged Thats why Im asking

dougivks   +1y
pretty sure I had the front laid out as well. so you should be good there. I suppose you could put the whole truck up on jack stands too. either way.
lowcolorado   +1y
Thanks

lowcolorado   +1y
://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/29/panarebu.jpg

Had time to get my my truck back in the shop today. Need to do some more hacking on the fender well to finish laying out but cleaned up really nice! Notch going in this weekend.

lowcolorado   +1y
Started on the notches this weekend. Oh yeah the wife bought me a fan which works well. ://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/ryhahe8u.

lowcolorado   +1y
Started on the notches this weekend. Oh yeah the wife bought me a fan which works well. ://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/ryhahe8u.

lowcolorado   +1y
Started on the notches this weekend. Oh yeah the wife bought me a fan which works well. Still need to bevel the joints and weld em together and I will be good to ://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/9u2etu9u.

lowcolorado   +1y
Triple post tapatalk is messed up tonight!