Page 4 of 12
Mazda Projects \  Project: Paint Runner

Project: Paint Runner

Mazda Projects
views 20295
replies 116
following 10

sincitylocal   +1y

^^^This^^^ coming from the guy who openly admits to restricting our exposure, to his build, with teasers?!
lowcolorado   +1y
^^^^^^ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mymmeryloss   +1y

Im sure you have a point, but i fail to see it. :/
lowcolorado   +1y
Back in grind mode going to be a good weekend to finish the front.Brackets are all welded in tonight Tomorrow I finish the front. On another note found a bag on bar 4 link for 200.00 plus shipping with a shock relocation kit guy was in a spot had to sell it saved me a ton!

lowcolorado   +1y
Front suspension finished until I paint the frame!://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/18/u8agu3ut.://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/18/u8ybetu9. it's on wheels!

mymmeryloss   +1y
Coming along nicely!
lowcolorado   +1y
Got her outside today finally gives me some time to clean my shop. Take the bed off while I have her outside. When I pulled the bed liner out I found a perfect bed floor looks like raised bed floor it is!://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/19/za7yzese.

lowcolorado   +1y
://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/25/jurabyse.

Had a chance to remove my bed stuck it in my booth for now. Did some pressure washing on the back half. Also got my 4 link in this week!

fdugn545   +1y
NICE! keep us updated!

Fred

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
lowcolorado   +1y
Ok guys I'm going to need some help on this one! Just a mock up on my notch to see where I needed to add so it will hit the bottom of the frame when I slide it in. My question is will 8 3/4 from the bottom of the frame right above the rear end to the bottom of the notch lay 20" wheels?://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/azy8a2a2.