Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  b2600 exhaust issues and laying frame

b2600 exhaust issues and laying frame

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 762
replies 7
following 2

coloradolowlife   +1y
My lower exhust manifold and cat are hanging lower then my frame...anyone build out a custom lower header pipe or weld and reshape the stock one? the only header i can find i have to get from australia and dont know if it would even solve the issue....this is a 91 b2600 with a g6 engine
mymmeryloss   +1y
When i had the stock engine i just took it to and exhaust shop and had them do a new exhaust and made sure it tucked up between the frame rails
coloradolowlife   +1y
do you have any pics? the pipe thats causing the issue mostly is off the bottom of the lower cast pc that houses the bung for the o2 sensor...did they chop it and run it up in the hump? thank you for the help mml
coloradolowlife   +1y
these are the times i wish i had a b22 instead...till i have to go uphill for awhile
mymmeryloss   +1y
Man this was like 10 years ago lol. All i know is that i took it in and got new exhaust from the exhaust mani back and they put a muffler on it. It sounded good
mymmeryloss   +1y
U cant let a little issue like this deter you. This is the shit minitruckin is all about. Overcoming obstacles and making custom shit!
coloradolowlife   +1y
def not letting it deter me....i have some 2.5 from the back that i cut off...maybe ill just re pipe it from the lower back with this stuff...not sure if its going to piss it off or not though lol...guess we will find out
mymmeryloss   +1y
Give it a shot
Page 1 of 1