threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Quick question for the ones with the bags.

Quick question for the ones with the bags.

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 985
replies 5
following 3

kodasdad200321   +1y
Getting ready to bag my truck, but before I think I have everything bought and ordered. Do I have to remove the inner fenderwells in the front or does it just depend on wheel/tire combo?
baha   +1y
Depends on wheel/tire combo and how low you want to go. Most people want to at a minimum lay frame so the inner fenders are cut for clearance but you don't have to.
kodasdad200321   +1y
Thanks I'm wanting to lay frame also so I guess I'll probably be removing them. Guess maybe a set of trailer fenders may be needed as well (also will make painting in there easier I think too).. thanks again for the info, I've found this forum to be one of the most valuable asset a b series owner can have.
baha   +1y
You should share your build as you get started, always good to see more builds going on.
kodasdad200321   +1y
Oh, I'm definitely planning on it. I'm actually getting ready to start on the fiberglass center console today. And the suicide door kit is supposed to be here this Wednesday so next weekend that will be the first project that gets started. I plan on taking more pictures than a new parent. Lol
towguy   +1y
I am in the middle of bagging the front of mine 92 b2200. I am running the all chrome 17'' escalades on 205/40/r17 and I am about 2'' short of laying frame cause they are hitting the top of the inner fender well..so ya inner fender wells are going bye bye !!!
Page 1 of 1