threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Rear Bag set-up?

Rear Bag set-up?

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1320
replies 8
following 7

thatmazdakid   +1y
I'm looking to bag my back end but I have an extremely tight budget. I do not want to get air management yet to keep cost down. How much will it be just to put some bags in the back? What all will I need(complete list would help)? Is it worth it at this point or should i just mono-leaf with air shocks? Any help and links, Diagrams will be greatly appreciated. Also keep in mind i have no welding skills.
baha   +1y
Have you done any searches on this site for bagging? There are quite a few write ups, I would do a search first.

Bagging is not worth doing cheap, it's better to wait until you can afford a complete setup. Air over axle would be your cheapest option. I wouldn't even start until you have at least $1000 saved up.
mymmeryloss   +1y
You arent going to be able to have a functional bag setup on a mazda without welding our air management...
thatmazdakid   +1y
. Would this kit be ok??
kovz   +1y
That's just an air management kit. You still need a notch and link for the rear and brackets for the front...
thatmazdakid   +1y
Ok thanks so I definitely am in way over my head. I believe I will just mono-leaf the back and put some air shocks in.
lowlyfe   +1y
Thats probably a better idea at the moment, without a better budget and non existent welding skills your asking for problems. Buy a welder and gas setup, learn to weld and fabricate then buy the air ride stuff when your ready.
bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
I'd plan for at least 2k for a simple bag job
lowcolorado   +1y
I've got about 500.00 in my front suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 1