Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Bag Bracket placement

Bag Bracket placement

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1383
replies 9
following 4

lowcolorado   +1y
Going to start bagging my front in a few weeks the only thing I cant find is placement on upper bag bracket for the front? Do I center it with the control arm? Do u guys recommend starting with the upper or lower? any help would be great Thanks
vajr86   +1y

Good luck
lowcolorado   +1y
I looked over that post doesn't seem to give u much of an idea of placement. It says start with the uppers but it seems if I tack in the lowers as close to the lower ball joint as possible that would give me a better placement for the uppers. If anyone knows chime in!
vajr86   +1y
Ya that works. Just make sure there is zero rub when it is in there.
lowcolorado   +1y
thanks Bro!
vajr86   +1y
my truck has different arms, but i made a aluminum template the size of the bag when compressed and with holes so i can line them up easier. here is a few pics and it made lining everything up super easy.

thread post photo

thread post photo
thread post photo
lowlyfe   +1y
The work looks nice but just for good measure, have you cycled the suspension to make sure everything is clear when they are aired up? They do change shape slightly with pressure and some balloon outward as well...
vajr86   +1y
Yes I have aired it up. Nothing comes close to touching bag and it does arc out a lil but thoes bags can handle the top and bottom plates to be 45deg from eachother and it isn't close to that
lowlyfe   +1y
Perfect. Just lookin out for ya buddy. It looks great so far
shavedog   +1y
That spacer block is a good idea! I can see where mounting the bottom plate is better to do first so you can place right beside the LBJ. the top plate can then be cut and placed on the frame where it sits when deflated and collapsed without ballooning out.
Page 1 of 1