Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Few Air Ride Questions

Few Air Ride Questions

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 705
replies 3
following 4

purekaoz   +1y
I am in process of getting air ride parts in the mail, waiting on my tank and line and some fittings to show up in mail (probably not til after xmas, but oh well...)

I have been thinking about how exactly I am going to do it, and I know there are hundreds of ways you CAN do it, but there has to be a better way or a right way to do it.....

First, I am only bagged in the front right now, and I plan to only have one switch for right now... This means 2 valves, but where should I tee off? Tee right after valve, or closer to the bags? Will it make a difference in ballooning or how much pressure is on the valves, or even the amount of lift between both bags (riding crooked)? Not sure, any 2 cents would be appreciated.

Next, I have cut shock tower already, so I am pretty low; I haven't got a chance to let it down and see if my truck still drives without eating tire with fender;;; I want to get my fenders trimmed and lower control trimmed to make sure clearance is ok and frame can be on the ground (or crossmember may come first I think) but anyway the only two things that should NEED to be done to get as low as I want to is LCA and Fender correct?

Hope someone gives a shout, thankx.
mazdaman82   +1y
Yes..the Lca is definitely a must to lay out, the fenders can get by if running a smaller wheel..as for your air question ... you want to make sure no matter where you put your valves that when you tee off that both sides are the same length,that will help in keeping it level, but because you will be running a tee setup just you setting in it may make it sag one sided because the bugs can share air
91extcab   +1y
This would do you way better than what you're taking about

mymmeryloss   +1y
Or just spend the money and do it right the first time...
Page 1 of 1