threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Bags on DJM arms?

Bags on DJM arms?

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1427
replies 9
following 5

rcogan   +1y
Did a good bit of searching with no success

I've got the DJM lowered control arms, looking to bag the truck in the next couple of weeks along with doing back-half from cab back
Question is, has anyone done the front bagged with the drop control arms?
Haven't really got to look at them being as there on truck and i drive it daily, so not sure if its possible, or if its basically the same as stock lowers just with higher balljoint mount
Trying to stay away from buying stock control arms if I don't have to

Any info, pictures, links, pros and/or cons is appreciated.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
If you can't find an answer. I would trade my stock arms to you for your lowered arms.
rcogan   +1y
Well, that may be an option
You would have to send me yours, and I could ship these back
rcogan   +1y
or will sell them to ya if I get another set of lowers first if I need em

honestly, really hoping I don't, makes it go a lot faster not waiting for shipping
chaserjohndoe   +1y
let me know what you end up doing. my truck is just sitting right now.
88b   +1y
Bump......I have the same question.
rcogan   +1y
I have been told its possible, looking at it, can prolly brace arms and bracket them up, then they SHOULD work
I was gunna use mine, but
I got lucky and found a set of stock arms on eBay for like $20 shipped. Lol

So I'm no help
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
I don't see why it would be an issue, the only difference is the lip for the balljoint mount is non exsistent. I've seen guys who flip the balljoints without the djm and bag trucks so i don't see why it would be an issue, just be sure and make good welds on your brackets etc, double and triple check. and check more often than normally would once you do it.
richard93   +1y
I have a set of djm lowers with bag mounts and shock relocates pm me ur # and I will send u pics and and the dimensions you will need for yours
richard93   +1y
I have a set of djm lowers with bag mounts and shock relocates pm me ur # and I will send u pics and and the dimensions you will need for yours
Page 1 of 1