Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  looking for wishbone 3 link

looking for wishbone 3 link

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3109
replies 7
following 3

rcogan   +1y
ive already started gathering parts to lay out the truck..got everything for front, been looking around to see what parts are available for rear and not really having much luck finding a descent link setup and still be able to keep gas tank in stock location

then i found a couple different 3link wishbone setups..now i have already emailed and called sadistic iron works a couple times, even emailed and tryed to call guiltybydesign

anyone else know of someone that could build these? i know the 2 companies i mentioned above are said to do them, i know twistedminis did(he hasnt been on in a few years)
especially one that already has the measurements and info needed kinda like a "predesigned" type thing
problem is, i wont be able to tear truck down until i have all parts and have time to do everything..

help is greatly appreciated
mymmeryloss   +1y
Sadistic is awesome! Keep trying!
rcogan   +1y
you dont happen to have one do ya?
mymmeryloss   +1y
I dont. I could make u one if u bring me the truck.
rcogan   +1y
This lack of time and shop sucks, i could build my own if I could tear truck down for a couple weeks
lowlyfe   +1y

You probably seen this already but just incase you didn't ill post it.
rcogan   +1y
figured i would pass this on

got an email from Bobby Martin last night, said he hasnt made one in atleast a year, still has all the mounts, tabs saved and stuff, would just depend on what truck you have, to how long the link and lower bars would be
thread post photo

price given was $700 shipped
asked him for a output time, and inquired about a possible "group buy" if others were interested..will let you know if and when i get a response

also told me they offer a rear facing 2 link lift bar setup(making it a 5 link basically like suicidedoors made for s10's)with bags on rear bars
thread post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Thats a good price! Do it!
Page 1 of 1