Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  bagging front

bagging front

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1230
replies 6
following 7

chrisisdashiznt   +1y
ive never messed with a mazda and was looking for pics on front bag set ups and pics or threads would be appreciated i couldnt find what i was looking for
fdugn545   +1y
Here ya go...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
tucknrimmaz   +1y
what have you messed with? Mazda is the easiest of the torsion trucks i've bagged. (Hardbody and isuzu pup)
mymmeryloss   +1y
Cut off shock mount. Weld in bag plates. Run air lines...
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
I would say it all depends on your skill set and your willingness to research and invest time. The last project I was working on before life got in the way was PITA. Here is the link to that build - " target="_blank
Page 7 starts the front end build. I notched the lowers to change the height and angle of the lower bag mount then notched the frame to move the bag closer to the pivot point. This created tons of lift and travel. I believe Bodied B2600zx (Josh) did this as well and actually finished the truck. This is just another option. Does take additional time though.
bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
Hey Jeff! Haven't talked to you in a while. I feel the same way about my build. Life is in the way. But yes, my front suspension is completed for the most part. Check out my build thread, there are a lot of pics of the front setup.
Page 1 of 1