Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  DeNominator bags

DeNominator bags

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 871
replies 5
following 3

wealllovemeth   +1y
Has anybody ever used the DeNominator bags that you can get from airbagit.com? Any goods or bands would be cool to hear.

Owe and one more thing....how bad is into hook up an ac compressor on the old 2.2L. Mounts needed? I'd like to run an AC compressor to fill my tanks
hunterw   +1y
They arent horrible bags. I used them on my black mazda for a while. They take more psi then my slams do but they are decent bags. Esp. For the price. Stay away from airbagits slamr bags. They are garbage
wealllovemeth   +1y
Okay cool thanks. I was kinda skeptical because I couldn't find reviews of them anywhere. And gees for the price ill get 8 of them for the price of 4 and fix em as they go.
wealllovemeth   +1y
And any info on the ac condenser would be awesome. I can't find mounting brackets for them anywhere
rcogan   +1y
i have used those bags on 3 different trucks and worked great, just did not get em from them..but then again they are just a seller not a maker...

are you trying to use a factory a/c compressor for air ride supply?
or are you trying to use a different model or style?
wealllovemeth   +1y
Trying to hook up a stock one. My truck doesn't have ac so I gotta try to find the mounts for the condenser. And I'm just using it to fill the air tank. When I need air flip as switch to turn it on, get to the desired pressure then turn the condenser off. I prefer the condenser over a fair pump or anything, just makes one less big thing to hide. Any help on that would be great.
Page 1 of 1