Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  airbag help

airbag help

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1055
replies 7
following 6

boozeboss   +1y
I have searched forums websites for days if not weeks. Does anyone know of a company that makes an easy to install front and rear airbags kit for the 87 b2000?
fdugn545   +1y
I'm new to the bagging scene but from what I know it isn't the mounting of the bags that is hard... For the front look at torsion kits and it's really up to u for the rear... Are u familiar with bagging? I'm still a super newb but I read a lot... Just do some searching.

Paycheck to paycheck minitrucker
thread post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
As far as i know there is no standard kit...
rcogan   +1y
there is no mazda specific setups sold anywhere

only "standard" kit is the torsion bar bracket kit for front, which still needs cutting and welding and possibly notching of frame
as close to standard you can get for back is a notch and bag on axle kit...comes with notch, upper bag plates to mount to notch and lower bag plates that mount to axle...but will still need link setup

if money is not a factor to you, there are a couple companies that will build you one that will be a precise fit for your truck metalworx in NC or michigan metal works
money can buy anything lol
guilty by design   +1y
I had a rear 3 link kit developed until a dam F5 tornado came through and destroyed my jigs.
boozeboss   +1y
Thanks guys, I scoured the internet and found customconnections.com they have everything. Total kit $1100.
modplant   +1y
Do you have a link to the kit? We are working on a weld on kit but we've never seen a bolt on kit for the b series.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
boozeboss   +1y
Its not bolt on, sorry for the confusion
Page 1 of 1