Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  what are good a arms for b2200 to toyota

what are good a arms for b2200 to toyota

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3024
replies 15
following 4

jason eden   +1y
I found mmw but they want like 900 bucks and i found another place with tube arms for 600. is there much difference and is there any other options ? ill be bagged on 18" rims and i dont want any binding issues " i saw one thread on here were the guy rebuilt the whole front frame to make the bag not hit " is that really needed or was he doing something different ? thanks for any input.
mymmeryloss   +1y
What size wheels and offset and all that goid stuff?

Theres a lot to take into account...
jason eden   +1y
18's or 20's not sure yet if 20's will clear my tubs after body drop and I'm not redoing my bed we gave about 100 hr in it Not sure on offset but I do plan on getting a rear end that will be about 2" narrower after I get shop to cut it down Truck will have 5.0 and t5 trans and I'm sure explorer rear end
post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
U should sell me your rear led...
jason eden   +1y
im going with 18" rims any one know who makes good arms ? please help would like to stay around 500.00
mymmeryloss   +1y
Find some used cando arms. Gonna be hard to stay around $500 my friend...
jason eden   +1y
Unusual fabrication said he can make them for 600. Has anyone heard or used his stuff ?
lowlyfe   +1y
I have heard good things about his products but i dont have any personal experience with them. Michigan metal works does great work as well and im running a 1off set on my Tbird. They are great but $500 might be pushing it for a full set...
Nice truck, looks like you have put alot of work into it.
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
correct me if wrong, but isn't an easier, cheaper swap, yota ball joints and spindles on mazda arms
jason eden   +1y

yes that is what i want to do . i have toyota drop spindles i need arms now.