Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Rally truck potential

Rally truck potential

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3732
replies 10
following 8

eddiep23   +1y
So, i have acquired another b26i 4x4, and I'm looking to turn it into a rally/baja type truck. What suspension mods and such would I need for this? as well as any other modifications?
baha   +1y
Got any pics of what you have in mind?
eddiep23   +1y
not really. its all in my head but its that whole transfer to paper thing lol. I guess kind of like the TORC racing trucks? or the CORE trucks. something with some susp. travel but not a sky high lift
cherokeed   +1y
A trophy truck
jacob_tamblin   +1y
thread post photo

Extend the control arms. Independent rear suspension. Roll cage. Heavier shocks custom coils. Tubbing the front and rear wells. Decent lift for travel.

Then exhaust, brake lines, frame supports, tougher motor mounts, steering extensions, extended tie rods/ends, etc.

Then a good set of wheels, some body work (fenders, etc.), paint/decals.

Sounds freakin wicked!
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
you plan on using stock power plant?
speed3 britz   +1y

I'd like to buy one of these...
Fully Welded Chassis, Tig Welded Suspension, Fox Shocks, 12" Brakes, Beadlocks, 5-point harness, 13B Rotary
eddiep23   +1y
I would do little power add ons to the stock power plant and maybe do a heart transplant one day to a rotary, and it would definitely look a little bit stock to ward off the 5-0 lol
mazdamn   +1y
Rotaries remaining stock = loss.

Rotaries with twin, large turbos, 3" FMIC, 3" exhaust, stand alone ems, electronic boost control, larger injectors, full port job, including a bridge port, beefed up clutch, I say stage 2 pressure plate, stage 3 disc...All they will see is tail lights...wait...this is for off road....V8 that bitch.
mymmeryloss   +1y

Twin turbo is dumb. Single extra large turbo on a 13b all day over twins...