threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  My build on 15's....

My build on 15's....

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 904
replies 1
following 2

jordan   +1y
Well you heard it right people, bagging on 15's. I am running old chevy 6 bolt steel rims with moon caps. I just purchased dominator 2500 bags and torsion bag brackets for the front. I also plan on running a wishbone 4 link that i will build. I originally planned on putting a york or r2 ac compressor on my accesory drive but with the 406 v8, fans, and radiator i think it will be just a pita soo i think im gona stick to a more traditional viair compressor. Can i get away with a single viair and a 5 gallon tank? If so, what compressor do you reccomend. Do you guys cut/remove your inner fenders to tuck ur wheels? Anybody have a picture of how low i can plan to sit without a bodydrop? Sitting on crossmember.
dropandchopcustoms   +1y
What size tires you gonna run with those 15"? You can cut or trim out the wheel wells. That is your call. I would do 2 compressors faster recovery. I run 2 DC7500 from airbagit.com They run about $320 ea. You could also find a 4x4 with the flared fenders and bed that would also help your tuck on the wheels also. But running 15" wheels you should have plenty of room. I have 16" Chevy trailblazer wheels with 204-45R16 tires on mine and have about a 1" left when layed out. I'm getting ready to flip my front ball joints to get a lower stance. I have dominator II bags on mine.
thread post photo
Page 1 of 1