Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  my front end with pics and questions

my front end with pics and questions

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1590
replies 5
following 3

h0tr0d   +1y
Here is my front air bag setup as it stands. I bought the truck this way but front what I can tell vs. what others have posted i'm losing a shitload of lift.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

My questions are, at laid out the bag isn't fully compressed as shown in alot of other members builds. And my suspension has enough extra in the front end that I can take a jack under the tire and make the truck lay body and tuck a lugnut in the front end with my 15's with the same tires to make a viable 18" setup.

I personally think my upper mount is too high and that the bag is too far away from the pivot point as with 150 psi in the bags, i barely clear the tires in the front.

Questions, comments, etc. if anyone needs other pics to give me advice let me know.

Regards,
Christopher
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
looks like to me it may of been set up to lay out a larger wheel/tire
h0tr0d   +1y
ten four on that, unfortunately they never tubbed the firewall, etc. and 18's are as big as i'll be going, so it looks like i may have to cut that top mount and bring it own some.
lowlyfe   +1y
Or make a solid spacer to make up the difference and mount it on the bottom of the bag which will bring it up incase you change your mind about wheels.
h0tr0d   +1y
thanks lowlyfe, gonna make a spacer out of some 2x3 tubing i have tomorrow at work and install it this week before the truck show this weekend.
lowlyfe   +1y
You bet buddy. I hear of alotta guys doing this when they have smaller wheels and bagging the truck with plans on upgrading them to larger ones in the future so it should work fine.
Page 1 of 1