Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  York 210 A/C Compressor Questions

York 210 A/C Compressor Questions

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3554
replies 15
following 8

84bdmazda   +1y
I want to build a York 210 Compressor for my air tank. what year trucks do they come off of? and how to build them, i have a local junk yard is it easier to pull it myself and put it on? can someone post some pics to show me what it, suppose to look like on the truck? thanks.
84bdmazda   +1y
no one has an answer for my ?
Cusser   +1y
An AC compressor is simply a belt-driven pump, controlled by an electromagnetic clutch.

To use as a suspension air pump, your biggest issues are mounting brackets and fit, as well as hose connections. Your compressor will need oil as well, don't know about its oiling in a usage like yours.
tucknrimmaz   +1y
Does it have to be a york? The a/c comp that comes on the 86-93 mazda trucks are great and a lot smaller. I have heard the ones on subarus work too. And i have heard the toyota tacoma ones dont. I have converted 3 mazda comps to push air and are awesome. 200+ psi Put an oiler on the intake port and a filter and check valve on the exhaust port. all you need to do is tap the dogbone fitting for NPT.
Post was last edited on Aug 08, 2012 09:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
topless   +1y
Yea,id like info on this to:) collecting parts for air ride now! If can use Mazda what years I get the oiler idea n all but what about automatic cut off , so you don't over fill tank? Any help please
84bdmazda   +1y
thanks for the answers, how much money and i gonna be looking at, to do it myself?
tucknrimmaz   +1y
All you need to do is run a relay and a pressure switch like any other setup that turns off by its self. You can get the a/c from a pull a part place cheap! 150 bucks tops for everything. 86-93 mazda a/c
topless   +1y
What's the best valves to use dumps switch box , best place to buy em! Thanks for all the info!
tucknrimmaz   +1y
I have never had a problem with smc valves. I have only used cheap switch boxes from Quality air ride. (Suicide doors)