Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  bagged and body dropped

bagged and body dropped

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 2624
replies 6
following 4

monson.corey   +1y
ok so im about to get my self in to a lot of fun. lol. i am going to be ordering my bag set up. thats not the fun part. i have seen a few pre b2000 but i have never seen one bodied. so im going to do it. i know that its alot of work and probably more then i think im getting in to but if i am able to pull it all off. it will be the only one i have seen. i guess im just looking for some helpful tips and comments. if you guys have any pictures of a bodied pre i would love to see them. also for all of you that have bodied your trucks no matter what year how did you z or notch the front frame horns? i have an idea of what i want to do but i would still love to hear how you did it, thanks and i will try to get as many pics up as i can as i go. who knows maybe someone can learn something from this post once im done.

p.s. i live in Lacey WA i know there are a few guys on here in clubs. i would love some info to join.
davidlee   +1y
there used to be a guy on her years ago with one, he bagged and bodied it, maybe search for it. kike 05ish he started it i think.
trplezro   +1y
Beat ya to it

thread post photo

I built the frame for it. Raised the front crossmember about 1/4" off the ground and built the rails to it. Frame horns are cut off, lowered and rewelded the amount the body is dropped. Since the front radiator support is mounted to the cab, it makes it pretty easy.
trplezro   +1y
There's also a thread called the road galleon I believe that's bodied as well
monson.corey   +1y
Do you have anymore pics from your build? Also on the pre's do Chevy rims fit?
trplezro   +1y
They do if you have the centers bored out to fit a Mazda hub. I didn't take many pix like I should have honestly, since I never completed the build. Things got too busy and I decided I wanted to build my courier instead. Which I haven't had time to start either haha. I'll see what I can find though
84bdmazda   +1y
84 Mazda bodydropped 2" i bought this for $2000 it has alot of potential and putting a 350 in it.

thread post photo
Page 1 of 1