Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Bag on bar set ups

Bag on bar set ups

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 2663
replies 13
following 6

jobbadahut613   +1y
Has anyone used a bag on bar setup on their bagged truck? Post up some pics for mounting ideas. I will post a pic later of what I got. Just need some input.
baha   +1y
I'll see if I can find some pics. What are you wanting input on?
bratliff   +1y
I did on my old truck, but no pictures. Got 15" lift. I would do it again if I were starting from scratch.
trplezro   +1y
On my Courier..
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

At 80 psi
thread post photo
bratliff   +1y
That is basically identical to how mine was. Braced off the bed mount and everything. Good looking setup.
jrock4224   +1y
brat lets see some pics of your old ride
bratliff   +1y
I will have to find them on my old hard drive. Need to scan pics of my Toyota to
jobbadahut613   +1y
Well here are some pics of the bag on bar setup I bought. Just need to get some mounting tabs for it. They weren't there but i couldn't pass up the deal. Baha looking for mounting ideas and food for thought (my thoughts).Trplzro that looks good but what are the round bars for on your frame? Is that just for extra strength? And why so high on the frame? Also let see if i durvive telling the wife I am going to buy a welder this week. Haha
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
trplezro   +1y
Yeah, the bars on the frame are for added strength and rigidity. Since I moved the gas tank to the rear of the truck I just wanted to keep it strong. I absolutely hate when a truck lays out and the bed sags, creating an obvious gap between the cab and bed.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Heres a pic of the set up I did in cids truck.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo