Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  simple bag setup

simple bag setup

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 5016
replies 6
following 4

jordan   +1y
I thought I would be totally satisfied with my b2000 with a static drop but its just not low enough for me. I would like a pic of an airbag setup up front with just the torsion bar bag setup modplant sells so I can see if I like the results. I just wana do the front for now, and wana do it cheap. I see most kits have a 4 valve setup for the front, is there anything wrong with just one fill and one dump valve to run the front? Also can I save with a manual type valve? I don't care how convenient or fast it lifts/drops, its a v8 rat pickup so crude is better .
unusualfabrication   +1y
These are the brackets that I sell, this customer is also using my Triangulated Lower Control Arm Kit to eliminate the front strut rods. It should show you what you want to see.

thread post photo

As far as running a pair of valves up front versus a pair per bag goes, when you turn the air will transfer from bag to bag causing a lot of body roll (even small movements). If you are running a sway bar its not as bad but an ideal setup would be a pair of valves (lift and dump valve) for each bag, sway bar, and shocks. As far as electric or manual valves its really preference. Hopefully that helps you out some!
toddluck   +1y
Spend the extra & on 4 valves
rustbukkit   +1y

Do your control arms have the bag mounts welded to them when you ship them out or is that up to the consumer?
unusualfabrication   +1y
That is his stock lower arm with the bags brackets and Triangulated Lower Control Arm Kit added to them. I just sold him the parts and he did all the work.
rustbukkit   +1y
I see, but are yours offered with bag brackets?
unusualfabrication   +1y
Yes, the tube arms come with the lower plate welded into the lower arm. All you have to do it drill the hole to mount the bag.
Page 1 of 1