Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  installing 2600 bags in the front of a b2200

installing 2600 bags in the front of a b2200

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1597
replies 5
following 5

cheesemachine   +1y
so after ordering a full set of chassis tech 2600s, i see how huge they really are. this wont be a problem in the rear, but im wondering if anyone has used these in the front and if so are any special mods needed such as cutting the frame out around it? the less i cut out of this thing the better. i would like the quickest cleanest install possible with the most lift range as well.
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
you will have to notch into the frame for a 2600 to fit without rubbing. look through the build thread projects on here. plenty of pictures of it being done.
elbine69   +1y
Putting a 2600 in the front is going to be a lot of work. You'll have to notch the frame alot for sure, its bad enough trying to get an re-7 to fit. If you want quick and easy go with a 2500, that will get you plenty of lift.
cheesemachine   +1y
alright thanks guys. im gonna see if i can send two bags back and trade em in, and if not then i guess ill have to start cutting lol
kcsslows   +1y
I got them in my truck 2600 oldschools A arms are extended 1/2" so bags wont hit spindles.
lowlyfe   +1y
I fit 7" bags up front of my brothers truck, look in memebers projects for the pics of what we did. Id reccomend to go a little deeper into the frame than we did though, We will need to limit the lift his front suspension gets so the upper control arm doesnt hit the bag. We cut 1" deep into the frame then plated it with 1/8" which left us with 7/8" notch and it works but if I were to do it again id cut another 1/4" deeper OR just go all the way to the back wall like MrSelfBuilt did on his.
Page 1 of 1