Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Valve placement

Valve placement

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 899
replies 5
following 5

mazdizzle   +1y
Where is the best place for the valves? By the bags or closer to the tank? The rear bags are very close to the tank so it's not going to matter much just wondering about the front.

Thanks
elbine69   +1y
Its up to you, you can mount them in the engine bay if you really want to. I like mounting them off the tank, keeps it cleaner looking and easier to run all your wires to one location.
mazdizzle   +1y
That makes sense my tank is going to be in the front of the bed so if I kept the front valves back there all my wiring and lines to the pressure gauges that need to be ran inside the truck would all be comming from the same location.
charlesskelter   +1y
My next set will be under my dash where I can just flip the switches. It's all in what you want out of your set up.
baha   +1y
The mounting will mainly affect the speed of your system but it's all up to you. The closer you mount the valve to the bag the quicker response you will get and vice versa. I do agree on the tank looks much cleaner. Have you seen the manifold valves? I don't think you could get much cleaner then those.
mazdaman82   +1y
On my brothers truck we put the tank behind d the roll pan.. and the valves behind the seat...the tank runs to a distribution Block then to the valves
Page 1 of 1