Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  What shocks are you guys running? laying frame

What shocks are you guys running? laying frame

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1086
replies 4
following 3

skrapinsask   +1y
Well my trucks coming together fast and I'm looking to see what you guys are running for shocks. I would rather not have to order online and wait because it takes 11 months for anything to get to Canada and Canada post is still behind in deliveries im still waiting for. I have access to the Bell tech shocks in town in stock and i ran them on my static dropped 6/4 Dakota on 20"s for a full summer with no issues. I can most likely get anything basic from a local parts. I have heard of guys running certain oem shocks from other vehicles because of cost efficiency and availability. Im running oem upper and loqer arms up front with drop spindles and in the rear I have a bag on bar 4 link Let me know what you guys are running.

These are the tabs i will be using.

skrapinsask   +1y
ttt
skrapinsask   +1y
32 views no posts! come on guys

TTT
toddluck   +1y
you can pretty much use what you want if your welding all that stuff in set it up how you want it......
kovz   +1y
Just in case someone comes across this in a search, I had told him in his project thread:

Get the measurements of extended and collapsed. Use the Monroe shock catalog. It is downloadable, and will give you the compressed and extended lengths of all their shocks. Even if you dont want to run Monroes, you can cross-reference their part number with whatever company you want to use.

... hSheet.pdf

But I think he is looking for something standard to tell the parts store a year, make, and model of a vehicle and run that shock.

If you use that catalog I posted, you can call local auto parts stores and give them the catalog number to see if they have it in stock... then you don't have to wait for shipping or anything. That's what I did. Not sure if you guys have Napa's or Advanced Auto Parts up there, but they can usually locate stores that have that part and have it shipped to their store (the one closest to you).
Page 1 of 1