Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  going to be a first for me

going to be a first for me

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 855
replies 3
following 3

lilmazda88   +1y
so im going to bag my truck i got the bags from a buddy but i kinda in everyone info on how to do it cuzs i wanna do it the right was now the only thing i have is bags so if you guys could point me to some store with valves bag brackets air line i need a air tank soooo any help from you guys would be awsome
hunterw   +1y
Modplant.com should have a ton of the parts you need. As far as bagging your truck I would do a ton of research on how your suspension will work and read quite a few of the tutorials on here. A lot of good info on mazdabscene. also yuou can reference my buildlog on here. Titled "juanita. Something or other haha.make sure you have valves, bags, airlines, air fittings ,a good welder ,a 4 1/2 with a cutoff wheel,torch if you have one. Also plan out if you want to keep your stock tank in stock location or if you want to move it.what kind of rear setup you would like to do. 3 link or 4 link etc...good luck man and ask questions if you need. Nothing wrong with asking
lilmazda88   +1y
good lol becouse i have nothing but Qs i need to kno the size of my axle for the brackets and i already have a fuel cell in the truck so i dont have to worry about that i want to go with a 4 link but im going to make it my self its aready notched im still woundering on how the valves work . i got lots of planning to do
dropped90(justin)   +1y
Like hunter said the absolute best way to plan a bag setup is to search search and search some more and look at all the different builds and questions already posted and check all the pictures out. This site has a shit ton of info on bagging everyway you could do it haha. Before i bagged mine i sat in front of my computer for hours at a time for like 3 or 4 weeks looking at stuff.

-Justin
Page 1 of 1