Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Bag question

Bag question

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 963
replies 7
following 4

bpete91379   +1y
Hey guys. Quick question. Im getting ready to order my bags for my truck. Im only doin the up and down. No side to side. I was gonna get contitech 2500's up front and 2500's in back. Or 2600's in back. What should i run in the back? And should i get single port or dual port? and should i get 2 ply or 4 ply? Thanks for the help
bagdb2200   +1y
Are you running bas on axle or bag on bar in the back? If you're doing bag on axle I would get sleeve bags like the Firestone F9000s. It's the best ride for that application. If you're doing bag on bar most any of the "2600" double bellows bags work well.
bpete91379   +1y
ok right on man thanks. What about the front? Should i do a single port or dual? And should i get 2ply or 4ply
hunterw   +1y
If you do double bellows iwould do single port slam specialties ss6 bags.love them good lift with lower psi then most bags
h00ligan   +1y
Single or dual depends on alot of factors and what you're expecting out of your air management. I've always ran single port AirLift Doms or Slams. Never liked the Contitechs, they seem to balloon out with increased pressure. Honestly most of the people I've seen run the dual port bags have plugged the other inlet and just ran a single port anyways. If you're looking for a fast lift all you honestly need is 200 psi and some 1/2 inch valves depending on the vehicle. 3/8's is a little slower but there's not a huge difference. 1/4" valves are the way to go IMO.
hunterw   +1y
I run 1/2 valves and line I love fast ups...and I slow down my dumps and really the biggest reason people get dual port is to run nitrogen. So you can fill and deflate the bag extremely fast
bpete91379   +1y
Right on guys thanks. So which would you use. 2 ply or 4 ply?
bagdb2200   +1y
I've never used Contis, but I like the feel of a stiffer bag like the Slam RE's so I would probably use the 4 plies. But that's all mostly personal preference. Is there anyone around you with bagged trucks you can ride in to get a feel for the ride, or anything like that? It would help in your decision making for sure.
Page 1 of 1