Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  need help fitting the 20's on the bagged 87

need help fitting the 20's on the bagged 87

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1265
replies 4
following 4

cajunwiteboy   +1y
I am having a couple problems with my bagged 87 b2000. It is bagged on 20's with 225/35R20 tires. When it is aired out the rear tires are rubbing in the bed. And I am about an 1 1/2" from laying in the front with the torsion bars off. Do i need to find me a 4x4 bed or what? What do i need to do to make it lay in the front.
bagdb2200   +1y
For the back, it depends on what part of the bed the tires are hitting, a 4x4 bed might not help.

For the front, just keep cutting out and clearancing whatever hits. If the balljoints are binding you have to piecut the arms, or something else to allow more balljoint travel. It all depends on what's holding your front up.
dropped90(justin)   +1y
plus you have to tub the front firewall to get it to lay on 20's. depending on the camber you may have to do something with the clutch master cylinder as well.

-Justin
hunterw   +1y
If you went to a 225/30r20 it would be a tad easier. Hmmm I would pie cut your uca's flip ball joints and maybe consider drop spindles. If you are rubbing in the rear you have 2 or 3 options...shave like 3mm off the rims if possible,4x4 bed and fenders or flare bedsides. Do you have pics of your front suspension? It could even be bag brackets are too low on the frame.
cajunwiteboy   +1y
I have been tryin to take pics to post but camera is messing up. How would I shave 3mm off the wheels. Which ball joints do I need to flip. The upper lowers or both
Page 1 of 1