Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  2 link questions

2 link questions

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 2237
replies 16
following 8

bpete91379   +1y
Ok. I want to use a 2 link on my truck for my bag set-up. Whats the easiest way to make one or where can i buy one? Also need a panhard bar.
bagdb2200   +1y
Why did you decide to go with a 2 link?
bpete91379   +1y
cuz i only want the up and down. not side to side
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
would suggest doing some sort of watts or pan hard link for side to side movement of the rear end while in motion. just for safety reasons.
bpete91379   +1y
Yea i was planning on it. I was just curious on how to do a 2 link or where i could get one.
trplezro   +1y
Alot of 2 links I've seen done are just 2x2 square tubing with a bushing end on one end, another short 2x2 stacked on top of it (to act as a block), with u-bolts holding it to the axle.
Then your panhard or watts to take care of the side to side movement. 2 links aren't horrible, especially when in use with LIMITED lift because of the drastic pinion angle changes.
ekstensive.com sells em for s10s but if you have the bar length decided they probably sell it.

bpete91379   +1y
hey trplezro. Thanks alot for the info.
bagged2.2   +1y
two links are gay, tacky and kinda sketch.... weld two more bars in and call it a day lol
bagdb2200   +1y

Even if you don't want to hit sides with your switches, the suspension needs some side to side articulation for daily driving. The 2 link allows none. The only articulation you get is flexing from the frame, which isn't good. If you want something cheap to bag the rear just do a mono/overload leaf, or even ladder bars. A ladder bar works similar to a 2 link, but it at least allows some articulation.
bpete91379   +1y
screw it ill just get a parellel 4link kit. lol