threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Bolt on 3-link?

Bolt on 3-link?

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1469
replies 13
following 3

bpete91379   +1y
Anyone know if there is a bolt on 3 link out there for a mazda truck? Ive been looking and cant find one. If not does anyone know what 3link works better?
baddawg253   +1y
dont know of a bolt on one but heres mine.. it works great ! i layout and my gas tank is stock ...
post photo
bpete91379   +1y
where did you get your 3 link? or did you custom make that yourself?
baha   +1y
I'm pretty sure one doesn't exist that is entire bolt on for the Mazda pre 1994 but I do know GuiltyByDesign.net was working on one that required little welding. He's a vendor on here you should PM him. His shop was hit by a Tornado but he should be back up and running and taking orders now.
baddawg253   +1y
made one off and designed by me.. with help of my club (working out the kinks) lol.
bpete91379   +1y
Thats awsome dude. So a 2 link and a panhard bar. Ill have to look up that one of ur club memeber and look at that.
baddawg253   +1y
ya , he has pics on his build thread on here . but basically there just 2x2 1/4 square steel bars for the lowers .. just make sure you use a centering bolt to align your bar with the perch on the rear axle (very important) cus if not that rear end will walk all over on ya !
bpete91379   +1y
Thanks alot for the tips. I need them. lol. Where is your alls club based out of?
baddawg253   +1y
were basically located in pierce county...
bpete91379   +1y
wheres that. lol. what state?