Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  S10 Balljoints Binding

S10 Balljoints Binding

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1762
replies 4
following 3

longdong   +1y
Hey guys and or Gals,
I have a 91 mazda B2600I that I have had bagged for the past year and a half, and I am now in the process of C-notching the front frame and going to Cando Specialties custom tubular A-arms. I have the 2" Drop spindles as well.Now all the modifications are done for the most part,BUT my lower s10 Ball joint is binding up and im only getting an inch more lift from my original A-arm.Is there a way to get around the binding issue. or is there some different S10 Lower Balljoints on the market that allow more play?
Much help would be appreciated.
Post was last edited on May 24, 2011 04:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
trplezro   +1y
Are you using power performance balljoints or just stock s10 ones
longdong   +1y
Im pretty sure they are stock ball joints, do the powwer performance balls have more play in them?
fuknlow25   +1y
im running the same setup u are going to and i got 19s and im not having a prob with the bottom..... is this happining all the way up or down..if its binding all the way up then its the top one. thats the prob im h
://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/Fuknlow19s/motorin2.
longdong   +1y
The top is not what im having an issue with and Power performance has upper ball joints that will fix that problem for you. I am doing 19s as well but have not found ANY where that has the correct offset and lug pattern forthe 6lug. I tried getting ahold of power performance to see if they have lowers with the same travel as the uppers.
I want to get More lift out of the front end so the bag can lift a little more. Right now the arm maxes out before the bag does...
Here is the site for the upper ball joints
Page 1 of 1