Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  body droped question

body droped question

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1154
replies 6
following 6

drgnby   +1y
I have recently body droped my 93 2200 almost done but need ideas for the rest of it. Up to this point I have got 3/4 of my sheet metal floor in, pass side wheel tub in but the drivers side can't be done til I move my clutch master cylinder.It is hitting the tire. Thought about sinking it into the cowl but not sure of how to go about it, any one have any pics or ideas?

93 b2200 fbss, bodied sheet metal floor, ranger lights, partial shave
Post was last edited on May 17, 2011 02:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
dropped90(justin)   +1y
alot of guys are flipping them around to inside the cab and then running a remote resevoir under the dash somewhere easy to get too. I dont have any pics but i know there is some floating around on here.

-Justin
roger26i   +1y
we just made a bracket and turned it around in side the cab i wish i had pics before i cut my fire wall out there is a real nice tread that seth put on here about 2 years ago baha might remember it
mazdaman82   +1y
check out,"juanita" audio,bagged,body dropped, sr20det bt swap,..on here...hunter did this to his....look at page 23 this should give you an idea of how its been done befor
stantheman   +1y
Mine hit with the 215/45/17's, I since have put 205/40's on it and it no longer hits it.
mazdadropped   +1y
i have the same issue but with my brake booster im thinking about moving it over and customizing the brake pedal
drgnby   +1y
Thanks guy gonna check out those threads. I have also been talkin to one of the other guys in town with a bodied b2200 and he said that they recessed his in 2 inches gonna go to his shop tomorrow and check it.
Page 1 of 1