threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  possible to lay frame w/ stock tank location?

possible to lay frame w/ stock tank location?

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1363
replies 9
following 6

rotten   +1y
i searched quick and didnt find anything, but like it says.. i plan on draggin the living piss outta my B... is moving the tank up an option or do i have to move it all together/??
slowroller   +1y
Im not sure if it will drag but it will hit for sure if there is anything in the road. I moved mine up 2 inches just to make sure.
fastonthetrack   +1y
You can move it up to clear just fine, but then you run into the problem of link bar location, std cab or ex cab?
bagdb2200   +1y
I don't know if you have std/ext cab, and I don't know how the tanks are on the ext cabs, but on my std cab I raised the tank in the stock location. It's about an inch above the frame now.
fastonthetrack   +1y
You can do it on an ex cab too, Baddawg253 has his in the stock location and its not raised at all, he lays frame. But if your gonna drag, raise and plate it.
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
Mine is raised and I drag it some lol
rotten   +1y
its just a regular cab. but thats good to know. i know on my buddies s10 his 3link raised the tank.. then we hadda raise another inch. ... thats good to know that ill be able to just lift er up... how bout link mounts? im assumin imma have to build an x-member?
rotten   +1y
bump

im assumin with a 4 link setup, lower links go in modified front spring location, but what bout the uppers? wont the tank be an issue there?
v8xcab   +1y
thread post photo
rotten   +1y
^^ hahaha
Page 1 of 1