Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Triangulated Lower Control Arms

Triangulated Lower Control Arms

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 4540
replies 6
following 5

scrpnmazda   +1y
Ok so does anybody have any good pics of how they triangulated the lower control arms on there truck? Just looking to see what everybody does. Thanks
onebadkota   +1y
I was gonna direct u to Unusual fab. because of the kit he just came out with (posted on streetsource) but i see uve already noticed it..... I dont know how much this would mount up to if u were to piece it together....but it seems pretty reasonable imo
nc4life   +1y
Here's my setup. Sorry I thought I had more pics.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
NC4life's is probably cleanest I've seen I'll try to find pics of mine but it isn't as good lol
unusualfabrication   +1y
I thought I would chime in on the triangulated lower control arm kit I just started offering, since it was mentioned. I have not seen anyone offering anything like this and there seems to be alot of people interested in doing it but are not sure which parts they need. I figured "why not offer a kit with all the parts needed to do the job". I bend all my own tube and machine all my bushing sleeves in house. I stock the poly bushings, tabs, and nuts/bolts/washers in various sizes. The kit is a DIY kit that you cut to fit and weld. The U-bend is 1.250"x.250" wall DOM tubing and is 12" overall. You cut it in half (or to the angles you need) to make two arms. The tabs are 4.250" to the center of the bolt hole. It also comes with two poly bushings w/sleeves, two 9/16" bolts, two nuts, and four washers. I just wanted to put together a low cost option with all the pieces in one package so you only have to pay for shipping one time.

thread post photo
scrpnmazda   +1y
Ok thanks for the info! I did see the kit on SSM already.
scrpnmazda   +1y

Thanks for the pics! Kinda gives me an idea of what I can do.
Page 1 of 1