Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  New and need help baggin 89 b2200

New and need help baggin 89 b2200

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1513
replies 4
following 2

dstovall1019   +1y
I've aquired a 89 Mazda b2200 recently and decided to keep it and trick it. I've been looking at this dominator kit. The truck apparently used to have rear bags on axle. I would like to know the best location of bags front and rear. I have no problem cutting and nodding frames and whatever as the truck really didn't cost much and you can't really trick without cut. Does anyone have any pics and help with this? The bag setup I was looking at is " target="_blank. I know it ain't the best but it will get me started fairly cheap.
baha   +1y
Do you have any pictures of the truck? For the most advice you should create a project thread of your truck so you can post pictures and ask questions as you go in this section

Also check out -

That's a pretty nice air kit, there's nothing wrong with that at all! I'm not sure how familiar you are with air bags but for the front it's best mounted on the lower control arm.

The rear is more about preference. Some people like on the axle. It is the simplest way to mount the bags and requires the smallest amount of work. In my opinion(imo) the best ride is obtained by mounting the bags on a link bar. This will also give you much more adjust ability for your right height. When mounting the bags on the axle you are limited by the stroke of the bag, but on the bar you can easily get 10-14" depending on how close you mount the bags to the pivot point.

Check out some of the threads in the member write ups as well as member projects.

dstovall1019   +1y
Those links are what I was looking for, thanks. Is there a cheaper kit I can buy and also is there mounting brackets specifically for the 89 b2200?
baha   +1y
Check out some our vendors they may be able to get you a better price but you may need to pm them for a quote - modplant.com and guiltybydesign.net are supporting vendors. Modplant offers a 5% discount I'm not sure if guilty by design has a standard discount.

Here is the type of kit for the front of your Mazda. It is a universal torsion bar kit

dstovall1019   +1y
Thanks for your help.
Page 1 of 1