Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Bag question...need help ASAP

Bag question...need help ASAP

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1777
replies 12
following 7

87b2200cor   +1y
Okay guys workin on a B2000, got the SS-6 bags all around. Has anyone put the miles on these bags to be proven good for the road? Has anyone ever had a problem with them? Delaminating? Peeling, Tearing or anything like that? Just looking for some info to see if I made a bad decision buying these bags
baha   +1y
SS I'm assuming you mean Slam Specialties. Yes they are great bags I've put many miles on my truck driving it daily. As far as peeling, tearing etc if you have your suspension set up right it shouldn't be a problem.

This is a good place for them
87b2200cor   +1y
Yes I am talking about Slam Specialties, but more i'm talking about their new bag the SS series? Have you run them?
baha   +1y
Oh I gotcha, I'm still using the RE series. I'm sure it's a high quality bag just like the older ones I have.
87b2200cor   +1y
I'm asking because I have heard good and i've heard bad about them, need someone who has drove on them for a while to let me know about them, if they are garbage then i'll switch to RE-6's just need to know.
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
where are you located?
bagdb2200   +1y
I've heard that they balloon out more than the RE series so you have to clearance more, but I haven't heard anything bad about them.
neverending   +1y
i was told that they were discontinued because of issues... blowing out tearing all the things you named.. i dont believe they produce those anymore
bagdb2200   +1y

I think you're thinking of the old RSs. They did have those problems which was the whole reason they came out with the REs.
These are the new ones with the composite bag plates instead of aluminum.
87b2200cor   +1y
90-B22Dawg [Andrew]: I'm located in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada

I have also heard that they ballon more then RE's but I have yet to see that in my truck, I have a whole thumb width around my front relief completely aired out