Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  want to bag my truck

want to bag my truck

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1659
replies 8
following 6

1newmaz   +1y
I want to bag my truck starting with the back. Are there any link kits specifically for the Mazda because I cant find one anywhere. I have been looking at the universal four link from suicide doors but I really don't know what to do. Luckily for me the pres. of west tn freaks is a friend of mine and I am sure he would be down with helpin me. It is just the links that confuse me and I just want to know what to installation wise. If anyone knows where I can find a link kit for these trucks let me know or if you have one for sale. Pics would help me alot.
mazdaman82   +1y

theres not a link kit made for this truck, what you do is get the kit you like the most and make it fit your truck (cut is custom) and you will fell better about it if you do it yourself then just buy one made for it,look for the universal kit you like be it bag on bar or over axle and go from there

and what is your friends name the prez i may know him...or at liss got to meet him at a show
1newmaz   +1y
yea I was gonna make one but was just curious if they made one for this truck. Boom is his name pez of west tn freaks
mazdaman82   +1y
name dont sound right, so may not know him
fastonthetrack   +1y
Airbagit.com makes this..... looks kinda lame

oldspice213   +1y
it looks lame but simple and will get the job done
kristinthomas21   +1y
These trucks look amazing what a difference when you drop a few inches they look pure muscle.

car delivery
fastonthetrack   +1y
Im pretty sure sadistic make a maz specific link kit as well
sadistic   +1y
Thanks FAST!!!! Yes we do make a mazda specific link and we have a thread on it under our vendor section here on the site. Let me know if I could be of any service to you.
Page 1 of 1