threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  How to run air bag lines?

How to run air bag lines?

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1365
replies 2
following 2

kev6772   +1y
My son and I are bagging the front of his b2200. We have the brackets all figured out but need some help on the air lines and valves and all. The compressors have a inlet on them and we are not quite sure why or what they are there for. Has anyone done a step by step on how to run the lines and everything else other than the bags and brackets. Thanks
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
the inlet on the compressors is to allow air into the compressor so that it can compress it into your tank.... if you want faster motion you can place the valves as close as possible to the bag... id suggest like most have done and mounth them on the outside of the frame about a foot or so away from the control arms.... run the air lines down the outside of the frame as high as you can get them so that they dont get punchered.... and yes there is a how to bag the front of a mazda here on the site....
kev6772   +1y
Thanks for the reply......I read the how to but it didnt say antyhing about the valves......Thanks for the info.....we have most of it figured out I think now. Thanks again.
Page 1 of 1