threads
Page 2 of 2
Mazda Lifting Static \  torsion lift reverse of drop ?

torsion lift reverse of drop ?

Mazda Lifting Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 2921
replies 19
following 4

supratreo   +1y
i ran mine up to level it when i put the add a leaf but it rides like shit now. so i'm hoping i could index the bars and level it out without having to run the adjusting bolts all the way up like i have now.i figured if you could do that to lower it, then why not to lift it it feels like i have no suspension travel right now.
bubonik   +1y
Damn Saab !
I totally understand not to worry

Interesting to hear about the ride after tightening up the bolts
I would think a re-index might be better ?
slamsonthedawgmaster   +1y
Hmm.. mine rides alittle firm but not too bad.. if you reindex it would be alittle better..but if you plan on going offroad tighter in the front is better from my experience
bubonik   +1y
ever get a chance to get those pictures ?
slamsonthedawgmaster   +1y
Should within the next couple days..I gotta put it up to change the rear end..just been kinda busy at work
bubonik   +1y
not to worry
i'm just curious, my friend has a 4Runner with independent on the front, with a 3" lift
i'm wondering if your is done in a similar fashion

thanks
mazda-man   +1y
When you guys say "re-indexing" do you mean take the bar loose and turn the key to the next spot?
mazda-man   +1y
If that is the case....wouldn't you still get the same tension / torsion on the bar and therefore the ride quality would be the same as if you didn't turn the key. Wouldn't the only difference be that the bolt wasn't turned in all the way?
supratreo   +1y
yes.
bubonik   +1y
Did that Volvo ever get off the lift ?
Get a chance to get those pictures ??