Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Swaps \  13b rotary engine swap

13b rotary engine swap

Mazda Engine Swaps Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1338
replies 8
following 4

curley660r   +1y
i have a 1986 Mazda b2000 and i plan on putting in a 13b rotary. the only problem i am having is that i cant find the motor mounts. the one person that people have said to go to is motivefab.com and they have discontinued the b series motor mounts. does anyone know where i can find one or does anyone have pictures and specs so i can fab one myself
mymmeryloss   +1y
I have motivefab mounts on my b with an s5 13b TII.

I would suggest running a 12a front cover and mounting it like that...
13b2600i   +1y
has anyone found any mounts for this swap? i have a 88 rx7 vert for my donor. its going in a 91 2600i. also i will sell all parts off thr car. thanks
13b2600i   +1y
i have looked cant find any. i can make them. the real deal is the wiring. that i have no clue about
mymmeryloss   +1y

I have the motivefab mounts that are discontinued. I have thought about recreating them and selling them.

Im also running standalone on mine. It was the easiest solution from the years of research i have done
13b2600i   +1y
I found a guy in Cali for 180.00 he will build my stock harness. I just hope this swap is worth doing. I love the rap rap. Is 60 HP more than the 2.6 so it should run good.
mymmeryloss   +1y
A good tune and some bolt ons should do good!
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
60Hp? The 2.2 boasts more than that, are you sure the 13b has only 60? If so it may seem like more, those rotarys are high revvers.
mymmeryloss   +1y

60 hp more than the 2.6...
Page 1 of 1