Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Swaps \  Eng ideas for my 83

Eng ideas for my 83

Mazda Engine Swaps Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 881
replies 3
following 4

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Ok, after all these years the 83 is finally about to get a full rebuild. I can not discuss what I am completely doing but I hope to have the frame completed by SEMA 2012. I am doing something that has never been done before, hard to believe these days but this honestly has never been done. So with that said, what would the Bscene rather see in an 83 B2000? Here are my options, a LS eng, 13B, or keep it stock? Those are my choices that I want to stick with but I have to choose 1. If I go LS or 13B, I am thinking about installing my 2nd Gen RX7 rearend. If I keep the stock eng, everything will remain stock on the drivetrain and the only thing that will be custom will be the frame and suspension. I don't care about speed so I don't factor that in at all, I am looking at the WOW factor and the "Holy **** that will never be driven!". So I would like to get everyones opinions on what to go with because I am stuck, although I have lots of time to figure it out, I like to get everything lined up. Thanks.
baha   +1y
I vote V8!
trplezro   +1y
LS9!!!!!!
elbine69   +1y
20B
Page 1 of 1