threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Swaps \  questions on 351m swap.

questions on 351m swap.

Mazda Engine Swaps Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1196
replies 4
following 4

cmiller_10   +1y
i need to know if its even possible. its a big block i just wanna know if it will fit and if the front end can support it. its goin in a bagged b2200 and 87 to be exact. thanks guys.
baha   +1y
That's a small block, and I'm sure it would be possible, I don't know the dimensions on that block but many B Series have received 350 swaps with bags.
mr. jaun durfle   +1y
Don't the 351 and 302 have the same size block, just different internals and heads? Or is that the 305 and 350?
mazdaman82   +1y
the 351m is a "modified" motor,ford used the 400 block, with the crankshaft from the 351w and taller pistons to de-strok it down to a 351, the block it self is 1" taller then the 351w or c and the 302...in all it is the same size side to side but it is taller..thats why i said may be no hood in my text earlier heres some pages i found info on..
://
cmiller_10   +1y
lol its funny how i post a 302 thread and got a little over a long time. and here i get a lot in a little.lol and i said big block cause the guy told me that. sorry guys. i believed him. and thanks for the info so far.
Page 1 of 1